Saturday, August 30, 2008

Closet Admirer Another

THE PROBLEM ANOTHER

Dear Binibining Bangs,

My name is Colbie Cailaou, a 4th year high school student and I wrote to you because I have no one else to ask payo from. Actually, I did like ask some of my friends, pero they were like clueless talaga on what to do. I really wish my dilemma was as about a girl. Pero awkwardly enough, it’s about a guy!

I met this guy named Santiago (yes, as in the capital of Chile) at school. He signed up for the first time at the Debate Club at the start of this school year. Since I’m actually an incoming officer of the club, I was a little friendlier to him to make him feel welcome in the club. And even to the ibang newbies, at that. We like, don’t belong to the same section and he’s like bagong transfer at our school, pero because of club activities, we were acquainted with each other more than usual.

So there was this one event when we got assigned to the same ad hoc committee. Well of course, club work is not a hundrend percent exciting, so during the boring parts of it, we were able to have a little chit chat, share a few personal experiences, stuff like that. Umm, yeah, I can like consider him as a really good acquaintance talaga. Probably even a friend na rin, because I agreed to be his partner in other future club activities because we have a good working relationship na rin. And, gosh! That’s when things started to go berserk!

Since he was not in my main barkada naman talaga at school, we weren’t really like hanging out palagi. One day na lang bigla, he seemed aloof. Then I heard of a chismis that he was like galit at me. I am not really the confrontational person and besides, I felt that I did not do anything to him naman kasi, so I just let the issue pass without addressing the issue. We’re not that close anyway. Then a common friend told in me that he was like, hurt or something because I was ignoring him daw, especially since he considers me his best friend. I was like, “Err mei gaud! What was he thinking calling me his bestfriend?!” Does he expect me to like call him like that, too? It's just crazy!

For a moment, I considered talking to him pero he was acting up so I just let the issue pass. Again, besides, he doesn't matter at all in my universe. But then the chismis got worse! People are now saying that the reason he was being such a baby about our ‘friendly away’ was because he actually liked me. OMFG!

Now our common friends and colleagues at the club are saying that I should patch things up with him or else the Debate Club will be affected. Back when we were still parang friends, we agreed to co-head a certain event during our school’s Foundation Day. And now that we need to like, make ayos some stuff for the event, we’re not on the best terms.

I want to patch things up with him naman, if only to save the working relationship. Pero I feel weird knowing that he’s gay pala all along and that he has feelings for me. I can’t freakin' like him back! I really like a certain girl from our sister school and we’ve been dating for months already. And the truth be known, I am not just into those kind of relationships! I am conservative noh! I feel insulted already, because this is not the first time that another guy made papansin to me and gave malice to the way I befriended them. Am I like a gay magnet or something?

And now, my clubmates has set a date and time for us to talk. But I don't know what to say to him! I might end up punching him or something. Please please help me.
BBBB, Colbie Cailaou

THE ADVICE ANOTHER

Haller Baler Colbie! OMV! (Oh my veggie!) I must say, sumakit ang bangs ko sa letter mo, ano? Englishing kung Englishing!

So going back to your problem another, it’s soooo high school. You’re just being you, I suppose. First of all, talk in a public place, okay? Dahil wit po natin knows kung anechi ang pwedeng maganap sa mga "closed-door meeting" you know? Haha!

Second of all, just be honest. Statement kung Statement! After all, honesty is the best policy, next to godliness and orderliness. Pero careful ka lang at huwag sana chakahin and pagkatao ng sisterette nating nagtatago pa sa closet. Dahil sa totoo lang, mas malamang kaysa hindi, mas hagGardo Versosa ang life ni marzi, lalu na’t preeshie pa itong si ineng sa school. At syempre wala pa siyang amiga galore para maging shoulder to cry on just in case ma-depress ang lola mo sa mga pagdump mo sa kanya.

Do you have any idea how unrequited love feels? Gush! It's suuu pinful! Sabihin na natin that it’s not your groovy kind of life, pero it is to him, you know. Kumbaga ikaw ang Sergio ng kumare nating si Marimar! Haha! Hindi mo naman kailangan makipagbahay-bahayan, ano. Be sensitive lamang and let him down easily. It’s the least you can do for our poor purple butterfly. He's already being hit hard, everyday, by people who are afraid na afraid sa mga may berdeng jugo, so wag na jumoin. Keribelles?

As for your Debate Club situation, well, be professional na lang. After all, that’s what being a leader is about. Eh ano naman ngayon kung may past tense ang performance niyo? Basta’t malinaw sa kanya na hanggang tingin lang talaga siya sa iyo, then there shouldn’t be any problem. Ngayon, kung may i afraid ka na baka any any e bigla ka nyang ichova sa dilim, huwag kang assumero, keri? Unless betchina ka ng buong kaharian. Haha! (And if that's the case... ano na nga ulit number mo? haha!) Hindi naman nya makukuha ang n*ta mo kung wit mo ivovolunteer!

As for his being the needy and clingy as a friend, it’s his problem already, you know. Sabi mo nga, "he’s like, not naman talaga like your main barkada like". So wag shang imbentotera ng mga bestfriend stories. At best friend pa talaga ang term of endearment niya, haha! Pwede namang honeybabes, sweetheart, cupcake, bukopie, dava?! Sa mga friendships ay walang nagaganap na 'tawagan'. Eh sino ba ang may sabi na kailangan may best friend? Baka naman gusto niya eh magpa-recognize pa kayo sa Office of the Principal at mag-request ng official tambayan for more?! Or magka-theme song at logo! Haha!

As for his being gay... Sure kaba na kumarzi ang minchung itey? Baka naman ikaw lang nag-iisip? Haha! Sabihin mo sumulat siya sa akin at tutulungan ko siyang marealize kung ano ba talaga siya, bwahahaha! Nevertheless, ipaintindi mong mabuti sa kanya how his affectations make you feel uneasy. Minsan may mga tao talaga na akala nila wala lang ang mga sinasabi o ginagawa nila sa mga object of their true affection, pero meron, meron, meron! Sampalin mo! Haha!

For the meantime, keep your interactions professional and your personal bonding at a minimum. Ikaw na rin ang nagsabi, you’re not even that close. I am sure naman na makakahanap siya ng iba niyang friends sa campus niyo, yung mga pipol na keri ang lahi ng mga sweet. Well, sadly hindi ikaw yun, or pwede rin daw? Haha! Huwag kang mag-alala, makaka-move on din siya! But huwag mo naman siyang iwasan na para siyang ketongin, kawawa naman...dalhin mo na lang siya sa ospital for more charity! Haha!

So there pader. Another frablem hopefully solved!

THE FAN MAILS ANOTHER

Dear Binibining Bangs, pwede ka bang maging editor sa aming tabloid? ~Bulgar
OMFV! Sersyal! But noooowr. Happy na ako here eh. This is my home na talaga. I am a true blue Aslag Onliner! (Parang bus transit). Let’s not burn bridges. Dito ako nagkabreak, dito na ako mamamatay, haha!

“This is pure genius.” ~The New York Times
OMFV ulit! Haha! Lumevel ang ating bida!! Haha! Teka, ako nga pala iyon, haha. Ibang level talaga. Pero gaya ng nasabi ko, Aslag Online forever! Wohoo! Iba pa rin talaga ng level dito. Ang mahilera lang ang bangs ko sa mga tulad ni Nic Nicdao, John Carl Gozun at marami pang iba, lalo pa itong humahaba, hehe.

PaBIDA of the Week:
Binibining Bangs, paki-greet naman yung kras ko na itago na lang natin sa pangalang Miss Kotetsu, birthday niya sa August 30. Thanks! Fan mo siya. ~Mr. Solis
O Miss Kotetsu, happy birthday! Jusko, anhaba ng bangs mo ah. Pinapa-greet ka pa talaga niya. Gawin ba akong PA? Haha! Anyway, glad to be the bida PA. Mas magiging kayo kung ibili mo siya ng cake. Sa Red Ribbon, pagawa ka ng fondant cake dun. Paprint mo: “Happy birthday, Mrs. Solis!” Para winner!

Di tulad ng aking naipangako, hindi pa muna ako nakapag-podcast. Next time na lang, ha? Busy-busyhan with acads ang lola niyo. Promise next time, bida ever with audio na talaga!

Laging tandaan, ang taong di marunong magmahal ng sariling wika, sa call center naglipana! Oh siya, shine na!

BBBB,
Binibining Bangs

Read previous posts from "Payong Pabida"
Confused Heart Another
Read previous posts from Binibining Bangs
Eksenang Agu! The Villa Antonina Edition
AguPics of the Year

UP Aguman on Facebook

UP AGUMAN

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

EXECUTIVE COUNCIL 2009-2010

  • President:
  • KEVIN PENALBA
  • Internals Vice-President:
  • TRISH NACPIL
  • Externals Vice-President:
  • ARIES VIRAY
  • Secretary:
  • MICHAEL GULAPA
  • Treasurer:
  • BRYAN QUIZON
  • Educational Committee Chairperson:
  • RUTH HENSON
  • Socio-Cultural Committee Chairperson:
  • MINSKY GOCE
Powered By Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google PageRank Checker Tool

AguPIPS on Multiply