Saturday, August 16, 2008

Confused Heart Another!

Aslag Online presents the first ever advice column from none other than your favorite AOL writer/contributor other than Neicy, Binibining Bangs! She is now formally accepting letters where you can ask for advice on your many different problems. Use codenames if you don't want your identities revealed. She will never divulge your real names if you trust her enough to actually submit them, unless she is given a big sum of money. She was quoted to have said, "Sa hirap ng buhay ngayon, bawal magkasakit!" How that statement is connected, we don't know. Just send your letters to up(dot)aguman(at)gmail(dot)com with the subject "Payong Pabida". This is open even for non-AguPips. For any messages, type them in on the comments section. Binibining Bangs herself will answer your fan mails and letters. Okirampa? DISCLAIMER: Follow Binibining Bangs' advices at your own risk. Haha!

THE PROBLEM ANOTHER

Dear Binibining Bangs,

I’m Joelry Delamar Crusada, a college student from the land of guys-running-naked. Like your average kikay girl, I’m juggling my compromising academic life, my demanding organizations and a crazy-sometimes-absent social life. I am writing this letter with a very confused heart. For some people, my problem is a classic plot in Filipino movies, or a recurring subject in most blogs, but for me, it’s definitely an SOS situation. To make complicated things simple: my heart beats for two persons. I have been trying to answer the cliché question: “Are you gonna stay with the one who loves you, or are you going after the one you love?” Well to fairly describe the situation, I’m gonna tell one special moment I had with each of them so you can have an idea of what I’m into.

I have been with my boyprin, Bittrel, for three happy years now. The journey has been totally amazing. Like normal couples, we have had the best and the worst of times. He is my best friend and I can be myself around him. Bittrel is the simple and silent type, he’d let things cool down first before we talk about something we don’t agree about. One thing I love about him is he leaves small notes and candies that make me fall in love like a high school girl every time. There was this one time when I had a big fight with my Mom so I called him up, crying and depressed. Minutes later, he was at my doorstep bringing blueberry cheese cake and double-dutch ice-cream to comfort me. He sat at my side until I fell asleep. When I woke up, he left me a note in my hand and hot chocolate on my side table. Bittrel never fails to assure me that he loves me, and most of all he is probably the kindest person I have ever met.

On the other hand, I have this other guy who I met, back when Bittrel and I were just friends. Diomendelev was my biggest crush at that time. We would argue in class, tease each other, and be friends all at the same time. It was an “exciting” relationship. He’d show up at my door and ask me right then and there to go out of town, or anywhere new, with him. There was this one time when me and my friends celebrated my “belated happy birthday” at the mall food-court. We were having a nice time, when suddenly my name was being called at the microphone of the activity center. “May we please call on Ms. Delamar Crusada to come upstage?” I was so embarrassed, ‘cause everybody was suddenly looking for “Delamar Crusada” from the people at food-court. My friends were cheering for me to play along, a band was singing a birthday song and what else could I do? For fun’s sake, I got up and by the time I stepped on the stage, Diomendelev was there holding a bouquet of flowers smiling. Ideally, this would be a happy ending, but Diomendelev and I never happened, because he had to leave the country for a sports training. When he came home after a year, we couldn’t go back to the way it was. He was busy, I was busier and it was so convenient to settle for friendship. Now, he’s trying to bring back whatever it is that we had, and obviously I cannot play that game anymore.

I love Bittrel, and I loved Diomendelev. I want to be with someone who makes me uncomfortable and excited. But I also want to be with someone with a love that’s sure. Should I take the chance and finally see what might have been? Or do keep the sweet status quo?

I hope you can help me, because I don’t want to hurt anyone with my troubled heart.
XOXO, Joelry Delamar Crusada


THE ADVICE ANOTHER

Hi Joelry Delamar Crusada!


First of all, thank you for entrusting Payong Pabida with your love problem. As you know, nag-uumpisa pa lang ang column na itey, and I am really looking forward to help my readers with their pabidang lurve and layp frablems.

Second of all, kamusta naman ang codename mo dava? Bidang bida, haha! Kaya ko napili ang letter mo eh -- pangalan pa lang, bida na. Di ko naman talaga nabasa yung problema mo, haha!

Pero huwag ka, when I read your letter, bigla kong naalala ang kabataan ko. Na-experience na rin ng lola niyo ang kaguluhan na yan kaya I can just imagine na maloka-loka ka na by now. But seriously, kahit tumambling-tambling kapa dyan e siguradong may masasaktan sa isa or dalawa sa inyong tatlo.


Ang chika mo e confused ka kung sino ang pipiliin. Pero technically lamang ano, wala na dapat pilian na magaganap dava? According to the Bible (religious?), bawal ang dalawang jowaers. Mag-share ka naman daw kasi sa ibang atetra na tulad ko, haha! Ikaw na mismo chumika na you’re off the market, kaya Atechi, panindigan mo na yung buframels mo. Sayang naman yung three happy years, edi parang joke lang pala nung sinabi mong lurve mo si boyprin Bittrel?

Just in case naman na piliin mo ang amazing adventure, ingat-ingat lamang ano. Malay mo, it will not be what you hoped for. One more thing, hindi ba mejo selfish kung sundin mo yung gusto mo at the price of hurting your buframels? Oo nga, you’ll be able to answer the “what ifs” of your heart, pero naman duuy, naisip mo ba, what if si Bittrel na pala yung minchu na inimbento for you?

From where I’m standing, I understand na si Diomendelev (Russo ba siya? Kalurky ang pag-pronounce, haha! Parang volleyball player! Haha!) ang lost love mo, pero lost China na nga yun diba? Speaking of China, sa Beijing, CHINA ang Olympics ngayon. Wala lang, sharing. Meron po kasi tayong tinatawag na “moving on” at nasa Merriam-Webster Dictionary po ito, page 56. Majojonda na tayee, at by now, alam mo na yung DAPAT. Marzi, hindi lahat ng gusto, e pwede or tama. Okay, sabihin na nating nag-go go go ka at kinarir mo nga itong si Diomendelev, pero diba forever mo paring dadalhin sa conchens mo na sinaktan mo itong napakabait na si Bittrel? Hindi ka lang nawalan ng buframels, nawalan ka din ng bespren.

Lahat naman tayong mga gurlz e bet na bet magkaron ng mahabang hairlamey, pero kung meron kang nasasaktang iba, keri na siguro ung maging kalbo ka nalang dava? Chika!

Pero seriously, kung love mo pa ang buframels mo, stay. Pero kung hindi na, be honest. Sabihin mo lahat ng reasons bakit, kailan, saan, ano, papaano, magkano! Haha! And in case hindi maging Winnie Monsod ang chever nyo ni Diomendelev, huwag mag-regret. Isipin mo na lang nag-multiple choice exam ka na one item lang, all or nothing tapos mali yung nabilugan mo dahil banlad ka!

Sana nakatulong ako na mainspire man lang kita na maging fair ano. May kasabihan nga tayo, wag maglaro ng apoy kung wala kang pot holder! Haha!


THE FAN MAILS ANOTHER
To the Aslag Online Team, salamat sa suporta at tiwala ano?! Anganda ng intro niyo para sa akin. Sana pinost niyo yung bank account ko kung saan kayo pwede magdeposit ng bribe, este donations! Haha!

Dear Binibining Bangs, Bwiset ka! Bakit lagi mo na lang akong binubuking sa mga Eksenang Agu mo! Maghanap ka ng ibang pagtitripan! ~JCD
Well, well, well, look do we have here? Kasalanan ko bang pabida ka lagi, ha? Huwag ka kasing pumaPrimetime Bida kapag may Aguman activity nang di ka napapansin. Atribidang bata!

Dear Binibining Bangs, I am such a huge fan. Iba ka talaga. Sana every week mayroong Eksenang Agu, hindi lang tuwing may major events ~Secret Admirer
Maraming salamat. Pinapahaba mo naman masyado ang bangs ko, haha! Kapagod naman masyado kung every week may Eksenang Agu diba? Ano ako, reporter? Tumambay ka kasi, nang hindi ka nahuhuli sa chika at sa mga bonggang bonggang bonding! Alam mo, kilala kita eh. Kapag wala ka sa tambayan, ikaw pinag-uusapan, haha! Kaya mag-aparisyon ka okay? Laters!

Dear Binibining Bangs, sana naman ireveal mo man lang eventuall ang mga identities ng mga blind items mo. Ang hirap kasi hulaan nung iba. ~Low Gets
Naku, naku, mag-Promil ka na lang. Baka may pag-asa pa. Kung di mo pa rin magets, nako ewan ko na lang. Are you on Vista XP? Padagdag ka na rin ng RAM, para bumilis bilis ka, haha!

PaBIDA of the Week:
Dear Binibining Bangs, sino ka ba talaga? Sabi nila ikaw daw si Yek. Yung iba naman, ikaw saw si Rex. Lalaki ka Pala? Ano ba talaga? Gusto kita ma-meet! Tinamaan na yata ako sa iyo. ~Your biggest fan
Aba! Ang ganda ko! Hahaha! I love you, too! Haha! As for your question.. Ninu ako? Metung yang sikretu yan na eku panyabyan. Kaluguran yu ku, balu ku! Haha!

Laging tandaan, kung sweet ka nung bata, beklurre ka pagtanda! Osha sha Padilla, sa uulitin!

BBBB (Because the ‘B’ is so much cooler than the ‘X’ and ‘O’ combined! Haha!),
Binibining Bangs

UP Aguman on Facebook

UP AGUMAN

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

EXECUTIVE COUNCIL 2009-2010

  • President:
  • KEVIN PENALBA
  • Internals Vice-President:
  • TRISH NACPIL
  • Externals Vice-President:
  • ARIES VIRAY
  • Secretary:
  • MICHAEL GULAPA
  • Treasurer:
  • BRYAN QUIZON
  • Educational Committee Chairperson:
  • RUTH HENSON
  • Socio-Cultural Committee Chairperson:
  • MINSKY GOCE
Powered By Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google PageRank Checker Tool

AguPIPS on Multiply