Thursday, July 17, 2008

First Date

04:07 pm at the Arki lobby, you'll usually find zombies and laptops. And on the east side wearing a blue hooded happy jacket is me. Well, like the other zombies, I'm also busy surfing the net with my recently resurrected laptop. But besides the surfing, I'm also cooking… cooking the first sumptuous meal from my churky kitchen. I'd like my future readers to get to know me, so let me take you to a few of my favorite places.



Exhibit A. The Flea Market

We are now in the world where ukay-ukay reigns supreme! Great Finds at low low prices! And if the price is a little above the contents of your coin purse, go bargain! From pants to pillows, to edible shirts, name it, we have it!




Exhibit B. The Restaurants


Thank God we didn't get lost. Well it's quite easy to find right?


I think I the restaurant is a little shorthanded, don't you? But I'm not sure if the manager still wants new staff today! He seemed to have wanted them yesterday! Haha!


Well at least they have dinner choices, though I think they meant Dine in and Take out, right?






Exhibit C. The Park I thought it would be nice if I take you for a walk, talk about something poetic, laugh, you know. But there's seems to be a little problem… I think we're at the wrong entrance…
After the confusing entrance, and before we can take advantage of the beautiful sceneries, here are the house rules.







Rule number 1: beware of flying objects.


Rule number 2: Do not litter, you might endanger living creatures. And in case you have problems with the garbage cans, just tell the cashier?


Rule number 3: Use the comfort rooms, properly


Rule number 4: For further information contact Mr. Alulod!

So, I hope you had a good first time. I know you have seen those signs once in your college and after-college lives. I featured these uniquely Filipino signs because I know your funny bones will recognize them. They just say so much about the AguSpirit, to just have fun, to laugh about the silliest reasons. It’s almost a habit we learn from being around great peers with great wit. And if it is just for that reason, I’ll be excited to wake up every morning to STOP and SEE little things that’ll tickle your hearts. Tata!

UP Aguman on Facebook

UP AGUMAN

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

EXECUTIVE COUNCIL 2009-2010

  • President:
  • KEVIN PENALBA
  • Internals Vice-President:
  • TRISH NACPIL
  • Externals Vice-President:
  • ARIES VIRAY
  • Secretary:
  • MICHAEL GULAPA
  • Treasurer:
  • BRYAN QUIZON
  • Educational Committee Chairperson:
  • RUTH HENSON
  • Socio-Cultural Committee Chairperson:
  • MINSKY GOCE
Powered By Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google PageRank Checker Tool

AguPIPS on Multiply