Friday, July 25, 2008

Chocolate You

In the midst of my journey to a more wonderful life, I feel remorse for not thanking enough the people who lend their hands so that I can surpass every hurdle that comes to my way. More often than not, I just take them for granted and then pursue my own selfish wills. Now, I want to give back by sharing with these guys my favourite sinful chocolates.




Hershey’s
This is for the girl whom I entrust my secrets to. Thank you because your being jolly every time I see you makes my problems get a little lighter.

Hershey’s with Almonds
It’s for you whom I count on; for you who built a great friend right beside me. Thanks for being mad when I get crazy, for that makes me think that there is no perfect friendship. Thanks for being guilty when you can’t be there for me.



Reese’s
A crown of chocolate is for you who super duper helped me feel belonged in our organization. I hope you enjoyed eating this chocolate. It has the same flavour the donut I treated you.


Toblerone Special Dark
Man of wisdom, I thank you for always helping me fix every crap of my academic life. Thank you for all the pieces of advice you’ve given me since I was an applicant. You have more chocolates than I, King of Chocolates.


Cadbury with Raisins
I feel thankful because of the improvement of our org relationship. I admit that I hated you a lot before especially when you were pissing me off. Of course, everything changes; at present, I am happy to say that you are one of my committee-mates.


Snickers with Almonds
You are my mom in Aguman. Thank you for listening to my predicaments. Actually, you are my favourite member of our org. Also, sorry for the shortcomings I made.


Lindt with Alcohol
Thanks for always lending me some money. Haha! Kidding aside, I’d like to take this opportunity to let you know that I appreciate the time you allot for me whenever I hurry to the malls. Thanks for being a good friend.

These chocolates are from my heart. Please accept them, for in my heart there exists so much gratitude to all of you.

UP Aguman on Facebook

UP AGUMAN

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

EXECUTIVE COUNCIL 2009-2010

  • President:
  • KEVIN PENALBA
  • Internals Vice-President:
  • TRISH NACPIL
  • Externals Vice-President:
  • ARIES VIRAY
  • Secretary:
  • MICHAEL GULAPA
  • Treasurer:
  • BRYAN QUIZON
  • Educational Committee Chairperson:
  • RUTH HENSON
  • Socio-Cultural Committee Chairperson:
  • MINSKY GOCE
Powered By Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google PageRank Checker Tool

AguPIPS on Multiply