Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tribute 2008: Took an oath, and stuck it out 'til the end


Part 1 of 2

Kareng new graduates, congrats! Kareng mag-ayus clearance, good luck!
~Argel

Congrats to the AguGraduates 2008! It’s amazing to enter UP, but what’s more amazing is to be able to leave UP, not as drop outs, hehe, but basically because you’ve done it all! Salute! Good luck sa real world!
~Jewel

Goodluck ngan ceng WORK!,, wa, magobra nacau, para asopan ye ing org!haha, congrats ulit! (ang taong di marunong lumingon sa pinanggalingan di macacarating sa paroroonan) no pressure,,ehe,
~Justin

To graduating Mems, goodluck to all your endeavors in life! Just keep in mind to acknowledge God in all the things that you do and you will see that everything will fall into place but of course you have to do your part. Do your best and He will do the rest. You can always look back and count on us. Godbless!
~Jen_Gorgeous

To all Centennial grads: congrats! Salamat at walang pasaway sa inyo kagaya ko. Haha Kidding aside, I wish you all the best in your chosen careers. Believe that you will succeed and you will.
~Jean, Kaputul 2004A

Congrats sa lahat ng mga graduating. We'll surely miss you guys. Ate Daph, we love you so much..
~John Carl

Congratulations! Wishing you all the best and happiness in the world! You will always be our lovable ates and kuyas. i will never forget all the wonderful moments that i shared with you. i will cherish them forever. Good luck and God bless. Be always happy and take care always!
~Lai

Graduating mems, congrats! Ang galing-galing niyo sobra! Astig! Good luck sa career! Muwah!
~Khen

To all graduating mems, malapit namu ing much awaited event yu. Just want all of you to know that we are all proud of you. It my seem cliché, but indeed, this is not the end, but just the beginning of a new challenge. A challenge that can make or break you. However knowing all of you, I’m positive that you will all have a good career. Sana mu keng pamaglako yu, e sana tuking milako ing pusu tamu keng Aguman, ing lugud tamu keng metung at metung. We are hoping for your continued suport, alalahanan tamu sana ing masanting a agawa na ning organisasyun kekatamu. Again congratulations! We are more than proud to have alumni who are future professionals. Aim high! Good luck and God bless.
~Frida

TOP ROW:
Genellen Vanessa "Nel" Kabigting, Kaputul 2004A, BS Business Economics
Rose Angelique "Bang" Dizon, Kaputul 2004A, BA Art Studies
Kristina Corazon "Kitchie" Gallardo, Kaputul 2004A, BS Business Administration
MIDDLE ROW:
Adrian Francis "Ads" Bustos, Kadaya 2005A, BS
Business Administration
Daphne-Dominique "Daphne" Villanueva,
Kaputul 2004A, BS Psychology
Cyrille Therese "Cy" Bautista,
Kaputul 2004A, BS Business Administration
BOTTOM ROW:
Hazel Marie "Zelm" Lee, Kadaya 2005A, BS Business Administration
Geleen "Bal" Gutierrez, Kadaya 2005A,
BS Business Administration
Portia Antonina "Porshe" Quindo, Kaputul 2004A, BS Hotel Restaurant and Institution Management
Regina Mari "Rej" Fuertez, Kaputul 2004A, BS Interior Design


Cy, wow, graduating nka. Balamu kapilan pa,neh. Anyang highschool tamu eku man expect na maging close tamu ngening college. But I’m glad that we've become what we are now. Marakal ta na rin pegdaanan – from our adventures keng Marilag kanita to the misfortunes that happened kekatamu king 75 Matimtiman to our happy & fun dinners & Starbucks moments w/ our groupmates. Miss danakang kayabe keng bale. You are one of the kindest, most generous & most responsible people that i know. Thanks for everything.. Love u Cy! Mwah!
~Porshe

CYRILLE! Congratulations on making 2 of your biggest dreams come true the past month, hehe! May diploma ka na, may chever ka pa, haha! Jokmu.
We will miss you, I will miss you. Eka mangalingwan ne. Adyang busy naka with career and love life, don't forget about to keep in touch with us. Mwa!
~Kuya Wexie

Buddy Cy, I will not trigger quote what this application process has been, hehe! Wala lang! Wala akong maisip na intro. Pero anyway, syempre, my message for you could be broken down to 50% app process and 50% personal. So here it goes…
First of all, thank you so much for all the help and support throughout the app process. And when I said “THROUGHOUT,” I literally meant THROUGHOUT! Thanks for not letting me down when I did immature actions without your consent. I thought you would be disappointed with what I did then you’ll leave me alone with the mistakes I did. Ika nga ng iba – BUT NO!! When I needed someone to comfort me, you were there. When I needed guidance, you gave it to me. Thank you so much for that. Siguro kareng egana ganang sinaup mu kaku, ini ing eku akalingwan. Sabi da pin diba, you’ll know who your real friends are in times of adversaries. And with that, I thank the Lord for giving me such a wonderful friend in my life. That’s you buddy, that’s you Cy. Thank you.
Now, gagraduate ka na. Thank you for spending with me a full semester of your last year in UP. Sabi ku pin keka, I am amazed that you did accept my buddy invitation despite your hectic schedule. And I could say it was all worth it! Siguru naman pati keka! Hahahaha! Kapal. Anyway, you did inspire me in so many things in the real world. I saw how you handled well being FP chair, 21 units, and your personal life all at the same time with smiles. Well, I know you had tears behind the scenes but then you showed me how strong you are in facing these things. Aku pin I fear taking so many responsibilities. Thanks for becoming a great example. Lastly, God bless keka papunta keng world of harsh realities. Well, sane naka man e. Kering keri lang yan! Tested through hot flames na ka man e. So, no prob ne yan! Hahaha! Basta pag sweldu mu ah. 50% din dapat kaku, hahaha, joke! God bless buddy in your journey through life. Take care always! Congratulations!

~Buddy Don

Cyrille, thank you keng tiwala, adyang malagad tamung mipagkwentu.
~Dennis

Kitch, maging "lively" ing pisasabyan stung kayabe ka. Aguman won't be the same without you.
~Dennis

Kitch! Well, well, well.. So this is it, huh? Waw, isa kang dakilang estudyante. You survived 24 units. Haha! Congrats! Pakit naka man. Loko, miss danaka. Congrats ult! Mwah!
~Porshe

KITCHIE! Malbe tang American Idol pala ha, haha! Maka-miss ka rin, loka! Haha! Things happen for a reason. Be strong. Love ya!
~Kuya Wexie

Nel, congrats! 3 1/2 yrs. Galing. Good luck sa work, kung meron ka na. Pagaling ka din.ü Congrats ult!
~Porshe

Nel, "HiHiHi!" good luck! (sori ita mu ing asabi ku).
~Dennis

Ads, Bal, Bang, Rej, Zelm, congrats! Congrats!
~Porshe

Adrian, balu ku biyasa naka man eh. Bawas bawasan mu namu ing pambabae, hehe! Peace!
~Dennis

Buds! Yeheey simap mag-graduate na ka ala ng magtext kaku pag bengi at managkat magdinner, ala ng manistorbo magstay late night keng apartment mi, ala ng mumuntang malasing kekami at babalita na mete ne y Eli Buendia, ala ng makipangan corned beef tapos panistyan ne mu ing lutu ku, ala ng kayabeng manggitara, ala na kung kalaban keng DOTA ne conceited ing pen name (Pogi ba naman ing gamit na?), ala ng kayabeng magmovie marathon, ala na kung kayabeng magreview late night keng ministop and a lot more pang-iistorbo! Jokeness. Of course, amiss ku ngan ita! Pramis. Anjang mdalas magkatampuhan tamu keng pamangan haha tska dahil pikon ka haha! Kaya sana talaga semasnan mu nang interview mu para akit da ka pa rink eng UP! And por dat, magre-aff ka pa rin keng Aguman not just for me but for the love of the org. Lagi mu sasabyan na “Buds, be proud of me naman o, sinaup ku niyang Sining” etc..anjang ali ku sabyan keka Buds, I have always been proud of you. So sorry for my shortcomings, I am just a street away, you are always welcome. Thank you for everything. Godbless (Wheew!)
~Jen_Gorgeous

Bal and Hazel, thanks pala nyang sinopan yuku ketang bus station. Ngeni kumu asabi. Sana pala after college mikawani nkayu para makakilala nkayu man aliwang taung pwede yung sabyanang adyang nanu (I'm not referring to anyone in particular here).
~Dennis

Bang, dakal ka delanan a sakit keng college life mu neh! But i'm glad you made it. Basta magfocus kamu keng gagawan mu.
~Dennis

To my sister by heart Rose Angelique Dizon: Congratulations! You know how much I love you despite our lack of quality bonding time. I guess, sisters we truly are. I am deeply proud of your achievements in academics, university politics and youth activism. (If I’ll trade lives with someone for a day, it would be you. I can’t imagine how I will manage my time with all those extra-curricular activities from dawn till midnight and still have time for some chever! Haha) Always believe that you can do anything you want, anything that will make you happy and fulfilled. And I want to thank you for giving me strength when I have none (remember telling me this almost four years ago on my birthday?). Thank you for trading places with me sometimes – for being the “ate” sometimes. Thank you for calling my name and sharing a smile in front of your peers when you see me passing by – that usually makes my day. Thank you for praying with and for me. Lastly, in as much as I am proud of you, I hope you’ll be proud of me too, soon. I miss you and good luck! Kaluguran daka lalapo hanggang Baguio (malapit yamu kasi ing San Fernando!).
~Ate Jean

BANGadesh! Congratulations, little sister! On the graduation and winning the USC. Pati ketang committee na i-head mu kanyan. (I read Bikoy’s blog, hehe!). Oyta, since mag-MA ka pa rin and all, sana labas-labas ka pa rink eng AguTambayan, adyang emu no halus kilala, hehe. Lagi me agkat ing Aguman kareng USC activities, para lalu tang sumikat keng campus, haha! Oyta, sige good luck keng next school year. Miss danaka!
~Kuya Wexie

Portia-budz, buddy, emu paburen ing sarili mu. By the way, ikayu na bang ______?
~Dennis

PORSHE! Congratulations! Agli, sagutan ke mu kutang ng Dennis ne. DENS, no, ali pa ila. Casual flirting lamu eh, haha!
Anyway, going back, hehe. Oyan ha, edaka mu penayan, peunan daka pa! O ng asabi mu? Pakanta ka kalakas kaku, haha!
Patse mag-work naka and all, you will meet new friends in a new crowd, which is perfectly normal. But don’t forget about us, okay? Dahil gastusan te pa ing trust fund mu! Mag-negosyo kata, remember? Haha! Ampo ilibre mu ku pa keng Maldives, haha! We will miss you, I will miss you. Mwah!
~Kuya Wexie

Guru! Congrats! hehe! emu kami kakalingwan lalo na pag atin na kang obra.. ehehe libre mu kami! amiss da kang sobra sobra.. sana lagi kang maging masaya and sana maging ikayu ng topher ehehe.. sana atupad mu la ngan deng egana-ganang pangarap mu.. Goodluck and Godbless. you will always be our one and only guru. no one will ever replace a great guru like you. haha! your teachings will always be in our hearts. haha! sana a-ipamahagi mu la keng buong mundo reng kekang teachings. eka mag-alala, ipamahagi mi la reng atutunan mi keka.. hahahaha! I love you ate porshe! mwah! you are one of the sisters that i never had! I will cherish all of the wonderful moments that i shared with you! Take care always!
~XOXO, from your HOBBY, Lai

Rej, thanks keng pamagdesign mu keng bale mi. No doubt na maging kang magaling na interior decorator in the future.
~Dennis

REJ! Congratulations, nanu pa ta, pakapata, hehe. Salamat at lagi mu ku agkat kareng handaan mu, mapa-birthday man o tang ngeni, graduation mu. Sayang eku makapunta this time, hehe. Anyway, good luck on your upcoming career. Sana if you have the time or opportunity, bibisita ka Aguman. We will miss you!
~Kuya Wexie

Daph, ang bata-bata mo pa lang gagraduate ka na agad ng college. Congratulati0ns! Hehe. Thanks for everything Daph! Ikaw yung nagpapasaya samin nun sa Marilag. Kahit na inaaway mo lagi ako dahil kay Pooh, ok lang, masaya ka namang inisin,eh. Haha! I’ll never forget our adventures lalo na nung nasa Marilag pa tayo & kapag manual enlistment. You’re like the very little sister that I never had. I just want you to know that you can always knock on our door anytime. Hehe! Congrats din sa 1 year of being our President. You did a really great job. I’ll miss you Daph! Mwah!
~Porshe

DAPHNEDOODLEDEE! Graduate ka na! Pa-cheeseburger ka naman, haha! Halos nasabi ko na ng personal sa Tribute ang mga gusto kong sabihin. So pahapyaw na recap na lang ditto. The Aguman (residents) will miss a unique character in you. Good luck sa med school. I know you want a new environment and all, but keep in touch, okay? We will miss you, I will miss you. Mwah!
Nasukat mo na ba yung sablay mo? Pwede siguru siyang ibalabal sayo at gawing gown, ano? Hehehe!
~Kuya Wexie

Daphne: Ah! Alam mu na yun (yung sa tribute)! Maraming salamat!
~Dennis

Ate Daph! Congrats! Good luck sa Med School! Pag may nambully sa iyo run text mu lang ako singkwenta lang nanunumba ako! Haha joke lang. Thank you for all the support and encouraging words you have given to me especially during those times na ehem alam mo na un! Dami kong natutunan sa iyo at alam ko maia-apply ko yun ngayong term ko. I hope that I will live up to the expectations of people around me. I will try to be a competent leader not only for the benefit of this org but also for you. Yihee! Naniwala ka naman? Joke lang syempre naman nilolook up yata kita! Akalain mo yun?!
~Jen_Gorgeous

Dafingfing dear, congrats! I know you’ll be a great little doctor someday. You will move mountains (oo, kaya mo, go!). I hope the time will come that you’ll head a group of physicians for a medical mission organized by future AguPips. (my gawd, oldie ka na non!) Thank you for inspiring our sisters and brothers (and me!!) in our beloved org. I love you Daphee!
~Ate Jeandoi



UP Aguman on Facebook

UP AGUMAN

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

EXECUTIVE COUNCIL 2009-2010

  • President:
  • KEVIN PENALBA
  • Internals Vice-President:
  • TRISH NACPIL
  • Externals Vice-President:
  • ARIES VIRAY
  • Secretary:
  • MICHAEL GULAPA
  • Treasurer:
  • BRYAN QUIZON
  • Educational Committee Chairperson:
  • RUTH HENSON
  • Socio-Cultural Committee Chairperson:
  • MINSKY GOCE
Powered By Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google PageRank Checker Tool

AguPIPS on Multiply