Monday, January 19, 2009

Pambobolang Pinanari

It seemed to have been such a long time already.

Other than our Talent’s Night, I can’t remember the last
time when we were complete as a batch. I’m not just talking about the inducted members of our batch here, but I am referring to the Pinanari I know. I am referring to MY Pinanari, who are not just simply my batchmates. You all know you’re greater than that, right? We all know that the term ‘batchmates’ wouldn’t suffice to
describe the relationship that we have. Friendship. Friendship perfectly defines the connection that binds us together.

“Ala pa mang one year a miabe-abe tamu, pero balamu talaga malwat da na kayung kaluguran. Palage ya talaga ing lub ku kekayu.”

I actually don’t understand how you were able to occupy a great space in my heart even if we are truly just starting to know each other. Anyway, I’m not interested to understand how you managed to do it. I don’t need to. I’m just happy that you did take a large part of me.

Hayaan niyo nang ituloy ko ang pambobolang ito. I’ll take this chance to thank each of you for contributing to the person who I am right now. Metung-metungan da kayu for more pambobola!

The PHSians: The Seniors

ATSENG JONA – I must admit. I really doubted you before when we were still applicants. I actually believed that you are an AguMem who was pretending to be an app so you can spy on us. Sorry if I didn’t believe you back then. Even so, I still treated you as a true friend. So, there’s no need to have hard feelings now, okay? Haha!
I know you get irritated when I call you this, so sorry for always calling you ‘atse’ and ‘ate’. Until now, I still can’t call you just by your name because I really respect you. Moreover, I consider you as a real ‘ate’. Biologically, wala talaga kasi akong ‘ate’ eh kaya may tendency na naghahanap ako ng someone to act as my ‘ate’. (Lucky enough, I now have a lot of ate’s in UP Aguman.) So even if it annoys you, I’ll still continue calling you as my ‘Atseng Jona’.
Thank you Atse, for being my ‘ate’ and my love guru. Haha! Those advices of yours were really helpful. The next time I’ll be having problems regarding chever again, expect me to be asking help from you.

HAMPOGI – Ala na, kabolangan na ini. Haha! Joke lang, Ham. Kidding aside, when I remember you, I can only recall the ‘kabolangan’ you taught me. Be proud, at least, I’m learning from you. Haha!
Hamgaling, I’d like to thank you for always lending me your ears whenever I need someone to talk to. E ku pin balu ot ika ing lalapitan ku eh. Pero minsan sina Lawi, Migs at Bencio din. I guess there are just some things that only boys can understand. Hmmm, at ‘di naman ako nagkamali di ba? Lalaki ka naman kasi, right? Haha!
Regarding your chever, your secret chever, the other chever of yours, and your newest chever, I hope you’d be happy in whatever chever path you take. Cheers for a cheverous life to you!

The PHSians: Sentenaryu Babies

BENCIO – You know what? You never fail to amuse me, even in your kalokwans. Kinakarir mo talaga ang lahat ng bagay basta gusto mo at kailangang gawin. Ala kung asabi keng efforts a bibie mu para kareng bageng gagawan mu. I can see you doing your ordinary duties, extra-ordinarily well. Pwede ka nang maging Bosconian! Haha!
I know there are times when you doubt your future, but here’s one thing that you should hear (or read). I’m no fortune-teller but I know that there is a bright future waiting for you. Sa sipag mong iyan! Basta, e ka masyadung magpa-late. Nakakasama na iyon, nakakabawas pa ng pogi points. Lawen mu tuluy ing melyari kekayung Abi, tsk. Salamat for being a caring friend and for being such a cry-baby!
Pagaga! =P

KIM – I know you miss me! Haha! Well, we miss you too. Still remember the time when we were practicing for our talent? Sayang, pinatigil tayo. ‘Di mo tuloy ako nabuhat. Salamat pala for making our talent’s night quite colorful. Metung ka pang pagaga. Haha! Anyway, make sure that you’re already fully recovered when you come back. Papahirapan kita kapag nag-apply ka ulit eh. Haha! Papatigilin rin kita at ang partner mo. Miadya ka loko.
I hope you’ll be back soon.

QUILL – *blush* Haha! Joke! Hail the chever queen of our batch! Akala ko dati ako na ang pinakamalandi sa batch natin, hindi pa pala, dinaig mo pa ako.
Sorry for acting like a child last time when we were in Kalay. Balu mu ne ita. It won’t happen again. I would like to thank you for being true to your feelings. I salute you for that. Now I’m starting to believe that we are better off as friends. Now I know that you were right. Salamat.
Good luck keng pamag-chever mu. Basta metung-metung mu dapat. Huwag mong tularan si Ham at si Abi. Like Ham, cheers for a cheverous life to you!

NICOLLETTE – Bully! Hmp. ComRes ka nga pala, ‘di na ko nagtataka kung bakit ganyan ka. Haha! Kahit inaapi mo ako at lagi mo akong inaaway, I still love you as my friend. Pasalamat ka kaluguran da kayu ngan.
Gusto ko sanang magpasalamat for always cheering me up kapag binu-bully mo ako. Maybe it’s unintentional, but still, thank you.
Pakataba nga kayo ng kakambal mong si Quill. Pareho kayong payatot eh. =P

The BSDs (‘Benedictine Spirit’ Daw): My Timezone Buddies

BABIGAIL – Tambay buddy! Don’t worry, ‘di kita ilalaglag dito. Haha! I hope this time manong guard will help us with our chever lives. Speaking of chever, sabi ko na sa iyo, ‘di pwedeng hindi ko maisip, marinig or masabi ang salitang iyon eh. In this post itself, I have said it for 22 times! (Including the ones below this message. Bilangan ne kanyan. Haha!) Guard, I really hope we’ll find happiness in our chever lives soon. But before that, ayusan ke pa ing bie ku. I feel so guilty at the moment. I hope everything will turn out to be fine after my confrontation with her.
If you’re still troubled regarding your chever life, don’t hesitate to ask for some advices from me. I’ll make sure that you’ll be having a much more troubled chever life after. Bwahaha! =P
Salamat for being there when I’m depressed. Kaya kapag depressed ka rin, huwag kang mahiyang magyayang kumanta at maglaro sa Timezone, lalo na kung sagot mo.

KAI – Lulupa ka talagang bulate potang lalage me itang hood na nitang jacket mu. Haha! Minsan kapag pumupunta ako ng Timezone, naaalala ko kayong dalawa ni Bencio. Lulupa tamu ngang sira buntuk potang mamyalung tamu eh. Kaso nung minsang nakasama ko kayo, wrong timing naman kayo nina Carou at Babigail, mapanyirang diskarte, mga mukha niyo! Haha! Joke lang!
I’m happy that you’ve realized what your real interests are. I wish I’ll be able to do the same. Good luck pamag-shift! I’m sure you won’t regret it. Who won’t if it’s a world without Math? Hehe.
Thank you for being one of my Timezone buddies, you guys really know how to help me deal with my depressions.

DIANA – I’m looking forward to sing the Meteor Garden theme song with you again. It was really fun, even if we acted like JJs at that time. Haha! Do you still remember that cold floor on the observatory’s rooftop? Haha! Mekarakal kung stars! Behlat! It’s just a pity that the clouds consumed the sky during the time when a lot of shooting stars should be appearing. I hope that someday our wishes will be granted.
Thank you for also being there when I feel down. Basta kapag may problema ka, mag-TriNoma na tayo nina Abi!

ROWEEN – Tama nga si Ham, manaba kayu ngang girls from SSA. Manaba kayu slowly, but surely. Haha! The next time na maglalaro ulit tayong lahat, sana pumayat na kayong mga SSA girls. (Hmm, I think that would be very impossible. =P) Naaalala ko pa rin ‘yung time na tinulungan mo kami ni Tinne. Salamat kabet.

The BSDs: The SBFFs (Sonny Belmonte’s Fans Forever)

RAXIEL – Bro! Sabi ko na nga ba eh, tama pala si Julyn, pinagnanasaan mo pala talaga siya. Haha! Joke lang! Even if it takes your brain such a long time to process jokes and other things that aren’t ‘obvious’, I still salute you for making everyone happy because of how slow you are. Peace! Karok ko neh? Sorry na, baka ipagulpi mo pa ako kay… Haha! =P
Salamat for being ‘slow’. You make us happy because of that. Hindi naman masama ang pagiging ‘slow’ mo and besides, Pinanari loves you for that. Huwag ka na lang magkakamali pa sa pagbanggit ng Math ng paulit-ulit, ita pa ing marok! Again, Joke lang iyon.

JULYN – Big bones, big bones, iyang mga excuses niyo ni Ham ah. Aminin niyo na lang kasi, ‘di kayo kasing sexy ni Fei Ching. Haha!
Salamat for being a ‘big-boned’ friend of mine. It’s because persons like you make me feel satisfied with my current body mass. Haha! Peace! Seriously, I would like to thank you for the times when you listened (along with the others) to my chever problems. Rugo, bakit iyon lang ang pino-problema ko lagi??
Naaalala mo pa ba nung minsang nanghingi ka ng advice? I think you should take your time. There’s no need to rush things anyway. Just go for that someone who really makes you happy. Kung si Raxiel iyon, sagutin mo na siya! Haha! Ma-chever talaga ang buhay Pinanari kaya, good luck! I hope we will all end up happy.


The DQ (Dabog Queen)

MIGS – Kabilis mung mamulayi. Napabilib mo kami nina Lawi at Ham dun sa ginawa mo. Parang nung napabilib mo ang buong Aguman sa pagdadabog mo. Haha! Personally, I wouldn’t do that if I were in your shoes. Insensitive ako eh. Because of that, I can say that she is very lucky. Or is she? Haha! Joke!
Hoy, do me a favor please? Patunayan mong kayang magseryoso ng isang “young” Bosconian. Kahit Bosconian ako, I started doubting if we could really be capable of being serious at our age. I doubted our own kind further lalo na after I broke up with my ex-chever. Or ako lang talaga ang ganito?
Prove it to me that we could also be serious at our age. Prove to me that not all Bosconians are liars like me. Prove it to me na mali ang impression ko with our kind. I know you can. Ang galing mo eh! =P

The HAU-ly Trinity

GC – Ika neh? Istu na ing pagiging bidang kontrabida mu! Mamangun ka kung mamangun pero, ali na ka mo mang-agaw chever na ning may-chever! Manenaya ka, lalapit din si Lawi sa iyo. Hintayin mo lang na matapos sila ni Carou. Haha! Peace Ruby!
Thank you for your very loooooooong patience. Ilang beses na kitang binu-bully at tinatawag na halimaw at GC, buti na lang di ka napipikon. Frankly speaking, I admire you for having so much discipline in your studies. I even wonder how you manage to resist the temptations of going out to have some fun. Often times, Niloloko ko kayo ni Nicollette for being such good girls but I would really like you to keep that up. Huwag kayong tutulad sa akin. Buti ka pa nga eh, aku kasi madalang mu ing tatanggi ku potang ating menagkat. Kayong dalawa ni Nicollette ang mga role models ko ngayon sa aking pagbabagong buhay.

LAWI – Of course, ika dapat ing susunud para atsu ka keng gitna da reng adwa.
Naaalala mo pa ang mga emo moments natin sa Kalay? Ali na ku bisang mag-emo kaya ali na ku mumunta ken. Haha! Kabolangan tamung Pinanari boys neh? Pero la pa rin talagang sasambut kang Ham, Hamgaling niya kasi eh! Halus kabolangan mu talaga ing apulut ku kekayu. Halus, pero atin din namang aliwang masalese.
Other than being my emo role model, you also serve as my model for having a lot of self-control. Lalo na keng pamag-chever. Astig! It’s really remarkable how you resolved to abstain from a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship for one whole year. You will further astound me if you will be able to hold on to that manifesto of yours. Ali ku kasi agyu yan. I can’t promise such a thing, kaya mo nga ako napabilib eh. So while you’re at it, magpakatino ka na rin! Bawas-bawasan mu na ing kabolangan mu. Haha! Agyuan mu dapat yan.
Salamat sa mga panahong nakinig ka sa mga problema ko. Pareho ta kasing ating problema kanita eh kaya siguru ika ing lepitan ku. Next time a chumever ku, balu ku na ing gawan ku. Salamat. =P

KARO – Ala na, barren na siya niyan forever. Haha! At least di ka natalo sa pusoy nung ang taya ay ang pag-graduate mo “on time”.
Tsk, naaawa ako sa iyo. Ang bata-bata mo pa pero kung anu-ano na ang napupulot mo kina Lawi. I understand, napulot ko lang din ang mga alam ko sa kanila eh. Haha!
Hey, the next time na magrereklamo ka na malamig, please, huwag ka kasing magsusuot ng mini-skirt at kakain ng ice cream! Always keep that in mind, will you?
Isa pa, ang bata-bata mo pa, tsismosa ka na. There are certain things na dapat mga matatanda lang ang nakaka-alam. With that, I owe you no more stories to tell. =P
Okay, seriously speaking, gusto kong magpasalamat sa mga panahong pinakikinggan mo ako. Thank you. It really helps when I know that I have someone who’s willing to listen to me.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

I know that most of the time, I don’t show how much I appreciate you guys. You probably just think that I bully all of you because it is in my nature, but no, it’s actually my way of complimenting you. I’m really so lucky to belong in this batch, in this group that I call as my friends. Mangabagal tamu man, mapaglakwatsa tamu man, mangabagsak tamu man Math (Or, aku mu pala) I don’t care that much. Actually, I love it when we’re like that. It’s what makes us, Pinanari.

I miss those days.

I hope we can have another batch bonding where all of us could be present. That would surely be fun! But for now, I will try to be satisfied with those memories. I know that there are still a lot of things there, waiting for us. Just like what Bencio said, balu ku marakal ta pang beses mangan LB, marakal ta pang beses manalbe FI, marakal ta pang beses mag-lakwatsa at marakal ta pang beses miabe-abe. So with that, I hope TUMAMBAY na kayo! Kabayu-baywan yu, papaksyun kayu loko. Hahaha!

Not for myself alone,

Bryan Leonard M. Quizon
Libut-Libut’08

UP Aguman on Facebook

UP AGUMAN

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

EXECUTIVE COUNCIL 2009-2010

  • President:
  • KEVIN PENALBA
  • Internals Vice-President:
  • TRISH NACPIL
  • Externals Vice-President:
  • ARIES VIRAY
  • Secretary:
  • MICHAEL GULAPA
  • Treasurer:
  • BRYAN QUIZON
  • Educational Committee Chairperson:
  • RUTH HENSON
  • Socio-Cultural Committee Chairperson:
  • MINSKY GOCE
Powered By Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google PageRank Checker Tool

AguPIPS on Multiply