Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Unrequited

By San Lucinio
Originally published on Aslag 2004-2005


My friend I have to tell you
Please sit down and hear me out
What I say is something that
You would never dream about

It’s not my fault I couldn’t help it
But what I say is true
Though it’s highly unlikely
I have fallen hard for you

Now that I have started
Please don’t try to interrupt
My confusion is heart wrenching
I’m sorry I can’t be abrupt

The moment we have shared
And tears I have shed
I know I’m not in your heart
I’m just in your head

You try to cheer me up
Whenever I was blue
Though what you gave me was enough
But still I wanted more

You care for me as a friend
With me it’s not the case
You see wherever I go
I always see your face

And now that I have cleared my soul
And bore my heart to you
I know that it will take some time
For me to start anew

My broken heart I must amend
With what, I don’t know
My life has lost its meaning
I must put on a show

And show that I am the same person
You know or you thought you knew
And here our friendship I must end
For I have fallen in love with you

UP Aguman on Facebook

UP AGUMAN

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

EXECUTIVE COUNCIL 2009-2010

  • President:
  • KEVIN PENALBA
  • Internals Vice-President:
  • TRISH NACPIL
  • Externals Vice-President:
  • ARIES VIRAY
  • Secretary:
  • MICHAEL GULAPA
  • Treasurer:
  • BRYAN QUIZON
  • Educational Committee Chairperson:
  • RUTH HENSON
  • Socio-Cultural Committee Chairperson:
  • MINSKY GOCE
Powered By Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google PageRank Checker Tool

AguPIPS on Multiply