Sunday, November 16, 2008

Prince Paolo and the Seven Haikus

By Prince Paolo

I

Your mouth is so big

Your body is much bigger
Oh, let’s burn your bangs

II
This is the latest
Among my other last sems
Should I graduate now?

III
Oh you like him, huh
So hunt him down in Econ
Oops! Your eyeglasses!

IV
They'll give me a cake
But I heard it's a surprise
I'll act nonchalant

V
Let’s make love, all right?
I’ll crush your skull if we don’t
Buds, in your car. Now!

VI

I’m obsessed with you
And your smile and Chinese eyes
But they say you’re gay

VII
I have this desire
Everyone would be open
No pun intended?

UP Aguman on Facebook

UP AGUMAN

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

EXECUTIVE COUNCIL 2009-2010

  • President:
  • KEVIN PENALBA
  • Internals Vice-President:
  • TRISH NACPIL
  • Externals Vice-President:
  • ARIES VIRAY
  • Secretary:
  • MICHAEL GULAPA
  • Treasurer:
  • BRYAN QUIZON
  • Educational Committee Chairperson:
  • RUTH HENSON
  • Socio-Cultural Committee Chairperson:
  • MINSKY GOCE
Powered By Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google PageRank Checker Tool

AguPIPS on Multiply